The Tiger Cub program is for first-grade (or age 7) boys and their adult partners. There are five Tiger Cub achievement areas. The Tiger Cub, working with his adult partner,completes 15 requirements within these areas to earn the Tiger Cub badge. These requirements consist of an exciting series of indoor and outdoor activities just right for a boy in the first grade.
- There are 5 areas covered by the TIGER BADGE. They are Keeping Myself Healthy and Safe, Making My Family Special, Let's Go Outdoors, How I Tell It, and Where I Live.
- Each area has 3 requirements - a den activity, a family activity, and an outing (called a Go See It). A bead is earned for each activity.
- As these requirements are accomplished the boys will earn Belt Loops - they are fun - here is a website with some off the requirements.
- The boys will also earn their Bobcat Badge if there is time.
- Some of the Go See Its this year will include a trip to Oregon Ridge (Let's Go Outdoors), The Texas Firehouse (Where I Live), a martial arts studio (Keeping Myself Healthy and Safe).
All Tiger Cub Den meetings are held at the St. Joseph Parish, Lower Hall, on the following dates:
|Meeting Date ||Start Time ||End Time |
|October 14, 2014 ||6:00 p.m. ||7:00 p.m. |
|November 4, 2014 ||6:00 p.m. ||7:00 p.m. |
|December 9, 2014 ||6:00 p.m. ||7:00 p.m. |
|January 13, 2015 ||6:00 p.m. ||7:00 p.m. |
|February 10, 2015 ||6:00 p.m. ||7:00 p.m. |
|March 10, 2015 ||6:00 p.m. ||7:00 p.m. |
|April 7, 2015 ||6:00 p.m. ||7:00 p.m. |
|May 12, 2015 ||6:00 p.m. ||7:00 p.m. |